"People who know would confirm that I am a Fashion Icon"Kcee | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 4 October 2014

"People who know would confirm that I am a Fashion Icon"Kcee

Kcee has been evasive about his marital status but doesn't shy away from being called a fashion Icon or flaunting his wealth on social media...He told Saturday Beats
“I made people talk about my fashion sense; I started it. The truth is that in this industry, when you are quiet and you want people to talk about you, one can do anything. I started talking about my fashion sense on Instagram and for those that know me and follow me, they would confirm that I am a fashion icon. Nigerians feel that when you call yourself a fashion icon, you are being proud and that is why they were criticising my style. Each time I create such controversy, I gain about 2000 new followers; so I keep doing it.
On flaunting his wealth 

I just like to express myself and that is why I flaunt what I have on social media, even the American celebrities do the same. If they buy new things or they are going anywhere, they put it on the social media. It is just a way of keeping the die-hard fans abreast of what we are doing. It is not a problem neither is it an issue but for those criticising it, I feel it is normal. No matter who you are on earth even if you are a pastor, people would criticise you. Even Christ was criticised, so who am I?”
On his status as a married man
“If I am married or not is for another day, not today. It is a discussion for another day. Anything you hear about the matter is for another day. The air has been cleared but it is an issue for another day,”

24 comments:

  1. Hahaha "even guys from America do it" just proves your sheep

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't make sense of all he's saying, fashion icon my foot. Na nigerian Kanye West na him u for say u b n as for ur marital statue, save it for those dat care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smh with this his igbo dressing. I pity his wife who he is constantly denying.Poor woman .I rather be single than in this kind of marriage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I heard the wife is happy with it and they are in love.

      Delete
    2. I wld have thought it impossible bt it seems u r completely brainless

      Delete
  4. The same Sunshades everyday..fashion icon indeed

    ReplyDelete
  5. The same Sunshades everyday..fashion icon indeed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kecee u are r fashion icon to the gods, u r lucky I didn't cum on stage wit a pistol @starquest 2011. By now u wuld av becum history.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahn ahn vizzy...i thought he was ur igbo brother? lmaoooooooooooooo

      Delete
  7. Does this rat know the meaning of fashion icon? Even Kanye has not been called a fashion Icon then this ogaranya is saying he is a fashion icon

    ReplyDelete
  8. lwkm if u are good at something people testify.....u don't do it yourself .......besides wearing a green shoe or a green shirt is childish

    ReplyDelete
  9. Him Fashion icon with the way he dresses like father xmas.......

    ReplyDelete
  10. Self-proclaim aba-made fashion icon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Forget sentiments this dude is the shit no doubt......
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dnt u hav a job or somtin?! Always soundin like a moron!!

      Delete
  12. Allow us to decide on that @ being a fashion Icon...so you are using your marriage saga to book an interview in advance. Well save yourself the stress

    #Zimama#

    ReplyDelete
  13. Am begining to dislike this Boy, why cant u be proud of wife?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sure he wears expensive clothes buh still looks...... Hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  15. You dont need to tell us u re fashion icon, let the people decide on that please. How do you define a fashion icon?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bia who's arguing with dis one?

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321