"People don't believe I'm Lagosian because I don't Act Yoruba Movies"-Desmond Elliott | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 27 October 2014

"People don't believe I'm Lagosian because I don't Act Yoruba Movies"-Desmond Elliott

When Desmond Elliott,released his campaign posters bearing middle name "Olushola", he was criticized for trying to act Yoruba so he could contest for a seat in the House of Assembly.Till now, his fans never knew he was Yoruba ..Speaking with City People, the actor defended his name
“I am from Lagos state. My father is from Olowogbowo in Lagos Island but my mother is from Delta state. I refer to myself as being a Pan-African. People don’t believe I am a Lagosian because I seldom act in Yoruba movies. And I didn’t include the Shola in my name. Then because my surname is also English, many couldn’t differentiate which made people confused of where exactly I am from. I am very detribalised. People of my constituency know my story and know where I come from. I have always used Shola in my primary school days. I went to Air Force Primary School in Plateau and later attended St John’s College, both in Jos. I proceeded to Lagos State University where I studied Economics and graduated in 2003″

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The guy gt bring in olusola fast fast,

      Delete
    2. This boy wey dey claim niger-delta since, because he see no relevance again for Jonathan and his group, he come add olushola join im name. This time you make big mistake, not olushola...but Fashola.. We Yoruba no need you. Opportunist.

      Delete
  2. Morning emeh and my lovely BVs.hope y'all slept well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Face of MPN and all of you. Thanking God for another week..'n

      Delete
  3. N it took all dis long years to reveal ur true identity? Good luck sha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmaooo He has been Yoruba now!! He just package well

      Delete
    2. @maryam did u say 'he hs been yoruba nw? Hmmmmmm. Anyway, u also nid a yoruba guy 2 correct u

      Delete
  4. Dosent change anything as long as you remain who you are and true to your words. Goodluck 2 u..!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear! Its now you'll remember ur native name after sweeping it under the rug. Blv me Desmond, you are going no where.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fool.You are acting like a politician already

    ReplyDelete
  7. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Olushola.... Lmaoo.. This dude na still baddoo shah.....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everybody is into prolitics
    more gist@: ayodejibolaji.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My real names are Nwankwo Oluseyi Victor Durojaiye, many people dnt knw I'm half Igbo/yoruba. My dad is Igbo and my mum yoruba. I'm sorry for insulting my half tribe all this while, wat sukuratu did blindfolded me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vizzy in da building, lolz..now he wan steal money, he's sayin d truth..

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321