I Dislike Musicians Who Become Pompous With Fame-Daddy Showkey | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 14 October 2014

I Dislike Musicians Who Become Pompous With Fame-Daddy Showkey

It is common knowledge that some new generation musicians have been accused of being too proud .Daddy Showkey says that's the major thing he dislikes about the music industry. The respected musician who is known to be very humble told Yes International Magazine 
Hmmm! It is when I see people that were nothing before and when they become something, they start feeling big or when I see pompous people. I don’t like that! I like humble people. So, as a musician, I believe you must be humble because it is the people that made you to be what you are.
First of all, I grew up in a neighbourhood that is very rough and tough and I did not have any belief in my life that I will become a successful entertainer and I did not even have any belief that I will become anything in life. But any time I remember my past and that I came out from nothing to something, it keeps me going; I will always be happy because my past gives me joy and that’s why every time that I go to my neighbourhood (Ajegunle), if I see the area, I will say ah, ‘Jegunle! Because it is not easy; it is not easy, my brother!

27 comments:

  1. Yea right, but individual differences comes to play here. Someone like Tuface can never be associated with such trait..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Individual differences happens all d time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Wizkid that short man devil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dats 2ru talk though, but it doesn't change d fact dat timaya took ur spot

      Delete
  4. That's why Tuface and Don Jazzyy will always be at d top

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's why Tuface and Don Jazzyy will always be at d top

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea ı agree with you.. But humbleness is marked by meekness öf the heart.. So ındIvıdual dıfference happens at all time.. IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe Atinuke Bello is still alive after all d abuse from all dis internet bullies, gal the sky is yur starting point, as for you Emeh Achanga dunno what to tell you. CARTOON

    ReplyDelete
  8. wizkid tops the list



    Darlwyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emeh, the age lair. A little birdie told me you went to jazz house to make your blog prosper. Ugly Bitch blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. chile you got issues! !sort them out,why you cursin? MATURED NOT!!!

      Delete
    2. Wow, cool it my dear, don't go bursting arteries!

      *Nonny*

      Delete
    3. Shut up u fool nd imbecile , are u her parents? Wetin she wan tel u her real age for? Na today girls de lie for age? Idiot go n die

      Delete
    4. Shuu!!!! Anon pls take it easy pls..we are not in ajegunle..if you are really normal come out from your shell show ur self and don't be a coward hidding under anonymous,creating menace here.

      Delete
  10. His opinion. BeHappy. Who God bless .....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some comments sha.... Those of you mentioning names, have y'all met them before? I stand to be corrected.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Showkey is right .. It pays to be humble

    ReplyDelete
  13. We have hear!! U are humble.when last did u release an album again.Still love Davido cos I know his one of those being referred to

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  14. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Tuface and don jazzy will always be my two best act bcos they are famous and still humble as fuck.....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  15. Iggy Azalea Vs Snoop
    http://missnaomees.blogspot.com/2014/10/iggy-azalea-vs-snoop.html

    LMAOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  16. That face is PHOTOSHOPPED!

    Emeh, could you block that sugarmummy advertiser from posting that trash on your blog?

    Humility, all other virtues rely on this.

    *Nonny*

    ReplyDelete
  17. if everybody humble e no go make sense , diversity works!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wizkid and Davido are dragging to be on the top list.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321