Dakore Akande shares stunning photo as she turns 36 | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Dakore Akande shares stunning photo as she turns 36

The stunning actress just turned 36 today and shared the photo above with caption
"I thank you Lord for making it possible for me to wake up today, for the gift of life, great health, my family, my husband, my beautiful children, my friends, for blessing the works of my hands even as I remain expectant in every aspect of my life, my steadfast fans that have become family...It's my #birthday people #October14th .
Happy birthday to her..

21 comments:

  1. So she has stopped wearing dreads and has joined the band wagon of fake Brazilian hair bishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her hair,her money,her life,her preference,her taste........jeez person!u r messed up inside.u need therapy

      *KARMAisabitch

      Delete
  2. This babe is always stiff. Hbd all the same at least your marriage has lasted awhile unlike Tiwa who married a Thief.

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No shaking, That was harsh, these people are humans like us.. Welcome back though !! HBD to Dakore !!!

      Delete
    2. Steve tongue out,whistles and strolls on.Take ur time

      No shaking

      Delete
  3. Shes looks lovely and presentable HBD

    ReplyDelete
  4. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Hbd gal....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emeh, remove this Scam ad asap.. IT İŞ WELL

      Delete
  6. HBD DIVA! May your paramount Dreams come true..... IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love me some dakore Mwahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday dakore. You're a blessing

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! she's aging gracefully and lovely

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning, many more beautiful years.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh that's lovly,how time flies! Happy birthday the good Church girl;say hi to ur pastor,Wale Adefarasin whose church is at parkview estate ikoyi,i know u too well but let me stop here,hbd lov u,mmuuaah!
    (9ijaborn yankeebased)

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321