Expect Millions of Ebola vaccine doses by end of 2015- WHO | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 25 October 2014

Expect Millions of Ebola vaccine doses by end of 2015- WHO

With the Ebola Virus taking more lives, the WHO has revealed vaccines will be available in 2015. 
According to Reuters, two leading vaccine candidates are in human clinical trials, and said another five experimental vaccines were also being developed and would begin clinical trials next year. 

WHO’s Marie-Paule Kieny told reporters after a meeting in Geneva.
“Before the end of the first half of 2015 ... we could have available a few hundred thousand doses. That could be 200,000, it could be less or could be more,” 
Researchers are testing two candidate vaccines from GlaxoSmithKline and NewLink Genetics.
“At least 5 vaccines are following closely and will be in the clinic in the first months of 2015,”

12 comments:

  1. So na to stay alive till them by God's grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good 2 know. Ebola will be history someday am quite certain..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After everybody don die

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abeg make dem find Cure for HIV jorr. I don tire to dey shag wif condom..... Na skın to Skın süre pass.. IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If ebola hsn't penetrated in2 d US I dnt tink we would hv heard such positive response 4rm d so called WHO

      Delete
  5. Why won't it be available in millions when it has become a treat to the white race. just gonna seat here and watch.

    Black and proud

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2015 is far
    visit janeofodile.blogspot.com to find out why 85-year-old man robbed, tied up by twin teenage sisters met.

    ReplyDelete
  7. (drezomospellhome@gmail.com).D R ezomo is the only Dr who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, I have tried almost everything but I couldn’t find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, I always spend a lot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day I was just browsing on the internet when I come across a great post of! Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime I really wonder why people called him DR ezomospellhome I never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so I quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing I will never forget that anyone who contacted him is! always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you, so I was amazed all the time I heard that from him, so I did all things only to see that at the very day which he said I will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and I becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so I went to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said I am HIV negative, I am very amazed and happy about the healing Dr ezomospellhome gave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too at drezomospellhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. See Formation........who are we to disagree....!!!!

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321