Ciara shows off rock hard post-baby abs in sexy underwear(Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 4 October 2014

Ciara shows off rock hard post-baby abs in sexy underwear(Photos)

Just four months later, Ciara is back and better than ever.Ciara who is enjoying life as a single mother shared these pics on instagram with caption
After Delivering My Son I Feel Like There's Nothing I Can't Do. I Feel Like I Can Conquer The World. #ANewMe #NewMusic. So Proud To Rock #mycalvins 60lbs later!!
How do they do it...Impressive


13 comments:

  1. Ciara Ciara, ur still sexy, but beware of the word" Future"..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back from my date with my sweet hubby. He bought me a new range rover. Celebrate in my behalf by going into any supermarket, collect goods worth 10k and say Truth sent you. Not more than 10k oh. Ciara still has a big belly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U actually think u have a sense of humor

      Delete
    2. U r an idiot truth, always saying rubbish n tryin to b funny

      Delete
  3. Impressıve Shape! IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciara is jst so beautiful.the best part is that the kind of bone structure she has means she stays beautiful forever,no matter hw old she gets.plus she makes it all seem so easy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am a hugh fan of ciara but no matter how much you work out once you have a baby that extra flesh Just hangs under your belly evident in the first pics, looking at d second pics its obvious she's had a mini tuck, its been 3 years since I had my baby , I don't have a tummy but dat extra annoying flesh is still there saving up for a mini tuck soon it will be gone .

    ReplyDelete
  6. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Damn, this mama is so damn beautifull and hottt as well... Future yu better take ur tym or yu regret this big tym.....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  7. honestly I don't know how they do it, ?? after 4months, gush!

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321