"Boys want constant chase.."-Taylor Swift on the difference between Dating "Boys" & "Men" | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 27 October 2014

"Boys want constant chase.."-Taylor Swift on the difference between Dating "Boys" & "Men"

At just 24, Taylor Swift does have an impressive list of ex-boyfriends. From John Mayer, Harry Styles, Jake Gyllenhaal, Taylor Lautner, she has been unable to find lasting love .In a new Chat with Sun.uk, she says she now knows the ice between dating a man and a  boy .She says 
'I was thinking about this - boys only want love if it's torture and a constant chase. Men want love if it's real, right, healthy and consistent.'Any girl who's really thought a lot about romance and relationships and break-ups has determined that the male species has divided into two groups - and it's boys and men. You can have a 40 year old boy and a 20 year old man - it depends on their emotional DNA.'I have so much love in my life without having a love affair in my life. I think it's important to find romance and magic in your life without there being a relationship that constitutes that.'
I agree with her..Real men don't have time for games..

20 comments:

  1. BLOG ANALYSER: I like Taylor a lot. I am happy that all she has now is list of ex boyfriends. Hopefully she will find love some day

    ReplyDelete
  2. White girls can't stay in a relationship

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tell you. Always Relationshit. This Taylor I hope you find love. Ur own too much I guess that's wher she gets inspiration from.

      Delete
  3. 24 dating up to 5 men? Endtimes girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea boys like emeka n real men like ( name withheld) lmao!!!
    kidding o before emeka will come for my jugular

    Darlwyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @anon y u wan distract me 4rm my wrk na? I'm in a serious relationship, dis tym it's 4 real, I fink I'm advanced enoff 2 quit playin games. So dn't judge me or use me 4 fun wen it cums 2 relationship.

      Delete
  5. I don't care for all this long story. Once you are a billionaire, we can date. Boys are thousandnaires and millionaires.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shes definitely right,I totaly agree wid her

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love has got vibes, once you play to the gallery irrespective of who you date man or boy, you will surely stay in love... !!! Keep seraching !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even this one has a comment on this particular topic ?
      Na wa o !

      Delete
    2. *searching*... I don't reckon with anons..!!

      Delete
    3. Hahaha. Steveosky. I be Anon but I lik u shaa, only say u don Marry.

      Delete
    4. Hahahahaha !
      Oh sweet Jesus.And the boy showed he is indeed a boy,by rolling after the ball threw at him like a little cute puppy.Hahahahaha ! !
      They always fail this .Hype yourself a little na a.

      Delete
    5. The ball threw at him?? Rip English. Hahahahaha

      Delete
  8. Relationship sucks...I prefer open relationship, seriously can't stay in one relationship. Just like marriage is captivity. You reply me, Ogun will hug u

    *CUTEMICKY *

    ReplyDelete
  9. and shez single OK. Mary nice dp!

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321