Blog Reader's shares hilarious encounter at Shoprite... | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 19 October 2014

Blog Reader's shares hilarious encounter at Shoprite...

This story was sent in by Amy George ..She is a therapist /relationship expert and student ..
You will never believe what happened to me yesterday at Shoprite. I still can’t get over it…… I went to the super market to pick something to eat and as I was walking down the artery, I noticed this woman staring at me. I looked at her and kept walking to the front counter to pick bottled water and gala… as I picked them and turned to find the same woman right in front of my face! I tried to give her some of my love, then I smiled to said “HI” then I went on to get a can of coke. Could you believe that same woman followed me through the store?



I was getting a little nervous and mad because she was following me without saying anything. Trying to stay friendly, I said “HI” again… she finally responded and said 
“I am sorry for staring but you look just like my youngest daughter... We just buried her 2 weeks ago”.
 I felt stupid for getting mad as I expressed my sincere condolence to her. She said she was fine as she knows that her daughter is with the lord.
Then she asked if I can help her with something. I said “if I can”. She said she was a bit sad that her daughter never said GOODBYE to her before passing on. She asked me to get in line behind her, and as she left the store, I should say “GOODBYE MOM”. So she could have a sense of closure.

 Though this request was weird, I however agreed to grant them. So as she collected her bags from the cashier and walked away, I said “GOODBYE MOM”. She turned and said “BYE BABY GIRL”. 
… When the cashier calculated my stuff, she said the total was N116,750!!!.... WHAT??? .. Can you tell me how a bottle of N70 water, N50 gala and N100 can coke equals N116,750?? … Your mom said you are paying for hers too ‘the cashier said’ … MY MOM?? , I shouted. That woman is not my mother!!!!
I quickly rushed out just in time to see the woman approaching the parking lot. I ran after her and was screaming.. “EXCUSE ME, EXCUSE ME”. She started running for her car as she saw me coming. I caught up with her just before she was able to close the door. I kept on pulling and pulling her legs just like am doing to yours now!!..

Una too like gist… wishing my MPN fam an auspicious Sunday and also inviolable week.
Follow me on twitter for your weekend relationship advice …
 @amyevabeautiful
Facebook: Amy George
Instagram: @amyjaga.
#respect... 

54 comments:

  1. Lmaooooo.. Idiat Amy I was about to say ure lying cos v read d story b4!! Relationship expert?? I want to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ddnt fall at all, was just waiting to see the end, read this story over and over infact u Ddnt add that the woman was crying.....
      Nice advertisement tho,bet u'd get a couple of followers. But next time, don't copy d jokes so that our legs can b pulled. Whoever fell for it needs an upgrade in d social media world

      Delete
    2. I ddnt fall at all, was just waiting to see the end, read this story over and over infact u Ddnt add that the woman was crying.....
      Nice advertisement tho,bet u'd get a couple of followers. But next time, don't copy d jokes so that our legs can b pulled. Whoever fell for it needs an upgrade in d social media world

      Delete
    3. Why the aggro?You all hating,go take several seats abeg!its a joke for pete's sake.even if u have seen it before so?I bet it was damn funny the first time u read it.then let the people who are seeing it for the first time enjoy it.if you think you can do better,send in yours and stop dissing another's effort.Nice one Amy


      *KARMAisabitch

      Delete
    4. I fell flat... wow

      Delete
  2. Not funny. Therapist my ass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Same here,she got me too..never read d story b4 #nice

      Delete
    2. I over fall sef, Amy take ur time o.

      Delete
  4. woww, itz funny. Assuming it was real I wuld ff u on twitter, get to see u and slap u for bin so stupid. *vizzy*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You got me there. I've got to give it to you amy,hilarious!!! Me love you plenty for lifting my spirit*kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  6. copied story from leon schustar movie , nigerians are boring... u lame

    ReplyDelete
  7. U got me dear . Nice story. ..captivating too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amy, this is the third time you are sending stolen stories to Emeh. Remember last year, several readers blaster you for one fake story about advising men.You claimed you father told your brother. This is not how to begin ad a therapist. By stealing and lying

    ReplyDelete
  9. Immediately I saw ur name, I knew it ws all lies. Born liar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao! IT Ä°Åž WELL

      Delete
    2. SVC the illiterate...

      Delete
    3. Emeka do you sell building materials?

      Delete
    4. Yes @ oluwatuyi opeyemi. Do u want 2 buy? I dnt sell credit o cos I knw u r a broke ass nigga

      Delete
    5. Hahahahahaha !
      What a Sunday morning.I said it !
      Olu,I swear you be comedian .
      Hahahahahahahaha...hahahahaha.

      Emeh,aré you sure you didn't spray kolomental laugh till you end up in the hospital on this blog ? This house is Hot & crazy.pls let me bow out biko .hahahaha !


      Delete
    6. Emeka are you a prophet, how did you know am broke?

      Delete
  10. looooool... kia you really cracked me up. nice one nice one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah who is this fake Mo. I am Mo. Hiss

      Delete
  11. Amy Amy! Av read dis stunt b4.Av a lovely sunday 2! PORTABLE

    ReplyDelete
  12. and am supposed to trust u now? with your lievice? you need deliverance dearie

    ReplyDelete
  13. This story is as stale as HIV, but then it's hilarious !! U can do better Amy, Goodluck 2 ya..!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. could read it complete before commenting...






    LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. Really... common stop hating!!! wassup wiv ur blog nah..

      Delete
    2. Really... common stop hating!!! wassup wiv ur blog nah..

      Delete
  16. GIRL THANKS FOR MAKING ME LAUGH SO LOUD.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Was totally taken by the story and to find out its all crap - epic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. STALE gist. Like how may centuries ago? Lolz.

    Try harder or give it a rest already!

    Emeh Achanga, is Amy George ur younger sister? Just wondering why u would post something like this very stale gist on everybody's BBM and Watsap on ur blog, as a POST. And on a Sunday. She dey pay u? Maybe u trying to encourage watever it is she wants to put her hands into, but always remind yourself that ur BVs are not primary skul children.

    No hating, just being honest.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lmaooo... Amy oooh! Chai, you cracked me up big time. For those saying its stale, some of us have not heard it before so y'all should park...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kpele oh,oga LASTma. Just that some of us don't like being pulled backwards with stale jokes. We need new ones esp on a Sunday

      Delete
  20. I still don't get some peeps though. So if you have read this joke before has thus open the flood gate of insults? Peeps need to act sensible. Am damn sure millions have not read this joke before and today will be their first. So you see, if you have read it before, millions haven't.
    Many sick peeps in 9ja.. smh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't get. It do u???

      Make I no just reply ur type. Someone is already doing that. And she is doing a very nice job. Maybe she will reply u.

      Delete
  21. I still don't get some peeps though. So if you have read this joke before has thus open the flood gate of insults? Peeps need to act sensible. Am damn sure millions have not read this joke before and today will be their first. So you see, if you have read it before, millions haven't.
    Many sick peeps in 9ja.. smh.

    ReplyDelete
  22. stale but it always hits a humorous nerve!!!



    Darlwyn

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dis got me cracking Amy tanks for sending dis. Emeh tanks for posting dis I really need dis laugh. Daliah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BLOG ANALYSER: hillarious! I was just waiting for the end

      Delete
  24. EMEH!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I think it's a good way of getting attention(albeit cheap)....
    This story would work magic on those who haven't read it before though.. Emeh is one of em.. Little wonder, she hurriedly and excitedly posted it

    ReplyDelete
  26. BLOG ANALYSER: hillarious! I was just waiting for the end

    ReplyDelete
  27. I was gonna call my wife Ammy a lair cos I've seen this thousand times but nice to know you were pulling their legs not mine... Some actually fell for it. I'll follow u on ig as soon as I get one.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This gists really crank me up.plus,for those of you who said you have read it before should tell us where you read it so that we ca google it and confirm too.Stop forming ITK.

    ReplyDelete
  29. U got me @ first,den I remembered something of dat scenario in a movie I watched sometimes ago...hot in Cleveland... U r gud Maami

    ReplyDelete
  30. The comments cracked me up not the joke..its an expired joke *no hating though* MPN family you guys rock jooor.

    #Zimama#

    ReplyDelete
  31. Y u kan dey pulling our legs.
    Didn't fall for it sha.

    ReplyDelete
  32. kaiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!! you got me on this.... lolz nice one

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321