I raped 13 year old girl because I fell inlove with her-60 year old | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 25 September 2014

I raped 13 year old girl because I fell inlove with her-60 year old

A 60 year-old man,Edekin Ojaogbe,ws paraded by the Edo State Police command for defiling a 13-year-old girl.In his confessional statement, he said
“I was at home when this girl went to the toilet. I called her and told her that I needed her. She now came to me. We entered my room and I locked the door and the window and I slept with her. It was later when I went to mould blocks that I was told that policemen from Afuze came to arrest me.
“My people begged the girl’s parents but they were angry. I have slept with her three times because I love the small girl. I am married before but I am not with her, but I have three children.
“I held her hands but I did not make love to her. But, unfortunately for me, when the girl ran away, the parents saw her and called her where she told them. They started beating me; my ribs pained me seriously after they beat me. I was drunk, that was why. My Madam brought me here. “

23 comments:

  1. They should arrange 15 gurls like truth to Rape this man to death.. Hıan! Çan you imagine the Idıot falling in love wıfth 13yrs old gurl.. My frıend you need Jesus in your life.. IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao @ SVC nothing we no go hear

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Thank you all for the kind words,meant a lot and may the angels protect you,may you always have plenty and your glass never empty may your tears come from laughing in jesus name. As for the man,he's an old shameless man

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Truth'
    I don't know who you are but I must say you are really talented, always saying negative things about and I so admire the style you tend to put it. People think you are a bitter person but I know you aren't.I was thinking about this Truth, maybe you can start up a talk show(like fashion police) where you get to say negative but true things about people, human need diversity and I think Its going to be fun cause you are a funny person and you have different things to say at anytime. Pease think about it because you are so talented. LOOOL I know you might curse me after this, don't worry I understand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bitch.would think about it, right now I'm still fucking,around for money

      Delete
    2. Hahahaha Truth the crazy gurl. As for that big old bastard that said he is inlove with a girl old enough to be his grand daughter, devil don arrange ur place for hell fire,they should just kill him abeg.disgusting old fool.

      Delete
    3. fake truth! i know when d real truth is talking

      Delete
    4. At Anonymous25 September 2014 12:31, on POINT!

      Delete
  5. The English that he used to explain himself though...I thought when you get to your 60s you become more wiser beats me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've said it dah after yoruba d nxt tribe I fear is Edo. Nemesis @work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lols..truth truth u no fit kill me wit laff

    ReplyDelete
  8. This man needs to be stoned to death honestly, some humans are not human after all !! As for Truth abi Lies. You need Jesus !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pls can anyone help to ask TRUTH how much is she collecting for short time or till day break . @truth I need u serious

    ReplyDelete
  10. @truth, I want 2 know 2 weekend price, 4rm friday 2 sunday. Give me gud price o cos I hit 4rm behind alot

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just cut his balls off,cook it and feed it to him! Animal!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i beg make i go my village go bring dauta b4 one bastard go defile her 4 me God 4bid bad thing oo she is coverd by d blood of d lamb. **miss lewisky **

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dont blame the rapist.Blame conji that disturb him to rape.

    ReplyDelete
  14. At Anonymous25 September 2014 10:08 i think you are that Fake "Real Truth, lost the Truth fight now you trying to be friends with the sick head Truth. Good luck y'all. Truth curse the heck out'aher.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anon 10:08 ur right., d style she do use to put em r smtimes funny...dat old Ass prick should be cut abeg., u love 13 years old gurl, God will punish u Zzillion times..anu mpam

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321