Beyonce's dad,Matthew Knowles claims divorce rumours was used to ignite tour sales | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 28 August 2014

Beyonce's dad,Matthew Knowles claims divorce rumours was used to ignite tour sales


Beyonce's dad,Mattew Knowles is sure spilling some secrets.He made an appearance on the Roula & Ryan show this week ,and when asked about the divorce rumours,the elevator incident, he said..
 “I know, because we’ve done this. From experience, there’s a tour going on,So you sometimes have to ignite that tour. It’s called a Jedi mind trick. The Jedi mind trick fools you a lot.”
 When asked if Solange's elevator attack was staged and leaked by them,he said

All I know is the Jedi mind trick. Everyone’s talking about it. Ticket sales went up. Solange’s album sales went up 200%!”
Despite not handling Beyonce's career,he said this about her
 We still talk every Sunday. She’s still the humble, generous person that she’s always been.Folks don't know it, but I am still the manager of Destiny's Child,’ he said. ‘When you see Destiny's Child on TV and you see them doing songs together slowly, slowly – now they’ve done two, they were recently on TV – I don’t know, it might be another Destiny's Child album coming.There might be this tour that makes history, Destiny’s Child featuring Beyoncé, Kelly and Michelle. Can you imagine what that would be like?’
I doubt she would be happy about this 

12 comments:

  1. I don't believe this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah me too. For the best weightloss and fitness tips click here»» Fitness Blog, Weight Loss Tips And Beauty

      Delete
  2. Anything is possible. The timing was so fishy. A few weeks before their tour, all this happened

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liar liar!! This man can lie for Africa..... since he married that women, d family has not been close olus beyonce changed him from being his manager!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for attention!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fake man even though I dislike Beyonce, there are better stunts to pull, not your husband being disgraced on live recording

    ReplyDelete
  6. Matt Matt, why go against my advice to talk about my new bestie Bee Bee? I have to call her now not to take action .yuck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doesn't make sense

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know beyonce loves her dad so I believe him and I also want to see more of destiny child video

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is possible ! Na buiseness; more tricks more doeee

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321