Karen Igho unveils self with #Icebucketchallenge/ Ebola Awareness Video...(Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Karen Igho unveils self with #Icebucketchallenge/ Ebola Awareness Video...(Photos)

Karen Igho has been off the radar for quite a long time ,Today, she unveiled herself because she wanted to create Ebola Awareness but the video she posted and tagged #Ebolacampaign1"
Karen starts
Hi everyone, its your girl Karen.its been a minute you guys haven't heard from me but I miss you guys, I love you(Kissing sound).The reason why I;m here today, is because my friends charlie,my friend..em my friend linda here in the US,challenged me to the Ice bucket Challenge.But before I do that, I will like to nominate some few people who I think will helpcreate awareness for this special cause.Well, I will like to nominate derenle,Ayo Adesanya,Oya come and pour it on me before I change my mind.Oh Jesus ohh( shakes body ..End of video)
Some fans blasted her as they didn't understand it.Especially since she tagged it "Ebola campaign but is doing Ice bucket challenge"
She still looks good ...You can only watch below







19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Why did she delete the Ebola video. Lol it was senseless anyway

      Delete
    2. The girl name na ugliest

      Delete
    3. The girl name na ugliest

      Delete
  2. Chai bad badder worsest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waste of my data. Rubbish Y behaviour

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, long time no see. I really like the Ebola awareness part.

    www.preciouscore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is human just as any of us an those other celeb! Regardless of her set back is very poor of us to insult to criticize and ridicule her! She might not be beautiful, have a good accent and feminine structure as you all , but she does have a heart of gold. No one is perfect! We all do have our imperfections an isn't our place to judge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is no more bleaching

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love u too Karen (kiss sound)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where is she? Allo see is an ugly man

    ReplyDelete
  9. she has stopped bleaching
    Princess

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is now black lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. She looks like she is suffering

    ReplyDelete
  12. Only God know where she go I hope to see the day she will a bit pretty

    ReplyDelete
  13. I expected better after one year of hiding

    ReplyDelete
  14. ugly mecheche

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321