Ladies..This is the best way to attract a man... | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 22 August 2014

Ladies..This is the best way to attract a man...

Wondering what colour to wear for a date? Choose Red. According to a new study wearing the colour increases a woman’s sex appeal and also makes her seem more approachable and competent.. Psychologists at Wuhan University, China,published the study in the journal, Evolutionary Psychology.Lead author Dr Fangfang Wen wrote
‘In addition, regardless of sexual dimorphism cues, male participants rated women with red as warmer and more competent.By choosing red, women are reflecting their sexual intentions ‘from the beginning’.Red has been associated with romance, passion, lust and fertility across nearly every long-standing civilisation, while previous research claimed its effect in enhancing sexual attraction suggests ‘higher sexual opportunity for males’.

16 comments:

  1. i know am warm maybe dats y fate chose red as my fav colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rubbish, red clothes can't turn me on. Sukuratu tried dat 3 dayz ago to get me bak buh I threw up on her cuz it disgusted me. She tot I av Ebol* and ran away. I dnt nid a favorite colour to turn me on, just appear naked wit ur figure 8 shape wit expanded boobs and butt and watch the tiger+lion in me, Riri can't get enuf of me

    ReplyDelete
  3. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Lol... Emeh talk true, yu fit wear any of this things......??
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao if you like wear white like angel if man no like u,he no like you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could try a sexy red satin nighty for my husband wen her gets back from work,lol when I get married.hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emeh is this the type of red they said we should wear? With nipples out?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously this red thingy is all rubbish,most men don't even like the colour

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wear red to a date and you seem desperate. Like this one wants love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emeh too much rain fall for enugu today so cold no dey even allow me reason this thing wey una dey talk..... Mehn! I no go mind to marry just for tonight..... Make i go fetch my blanket abeg **RhymeTime**

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321