Why Kendall Jenner dropped last name.. | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 29 August 2014

Why Kendall Jenner dropped last name..

Kendall Jenner has dropped her last name for modelling .She is now to be known as Kendall.This was reflected on her official modeling portfolio.She had always talked about her last name not helping her get jobs and how being associated with the Kardashians made people not believe in her'.She told Love Magazine last month..
“I was like, ‘You know what? I want to be high fashion. I want to be taken seriously.People think that this just came to me. But it didn’t. What I have has almost worked against me. I had to work even harder to get where I wanted because people didn’t take me seriously as a model.I went on castings and some people weren’t feeling me because of my name. But it was great when people didn't recognize me. I was like, ''Thank you. Please don’t recognize me.'''
She also told Teen Vogue

People didn’t want to take a chance on me, I think because I was sort of known,
They were a little bit on the fence about it. Some people might think that what I’ve done before made it easier for me to get jobs, but it was actually a disadvantage. I had to work even harder.

13 comments:

  1. I can still recognise your face. What ever Sugar's your doughnut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oyibo people na wah. I'm sure it's her selfish mother who did it. How can you drop your father's name

    ReplyDelete
  3. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    She really gave a genuine reason for doing what she did..... I love this babe bcos she is really working her ass off all by herself to get their
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeaa! i agree with u on this babe,follow ur heart girl!but pls go back to school cus ur friends and fans allover upstate and downtown are not happy u dropped out of high school just b'cus u wanna be exposing ur butts!,Money u're getting from photo-shots and appearance on magazines is not evrything;U need to have something to fall back on when ur beauty is faded.
    (9ijaborn yankeebased)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't drop my family name for fame .Even when I became famous and I was begged to,i didn't

    ReplyDelete
  6. Knowing your family baggage I can understand your decision ;-)

    Hair update 15 months natural

    ReplyDelete
  7. Famous with what? Helping people wash their cloths to subscribe for data?

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321