"I'm never getting married..Not even to the man i'm dating now"-Yeni Kuti | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 4 August 2014

"I'm never getting married..Not even to the man i'm dating now"-Yeni Kuti

Yeni Kuti,the first child of Afro beat Legend,Fela Kuti has made known her decision to never get married. The 53 year old told City People
“I am not single.I have somebody in my life. We have been together for like 7 years. We respect each other. But we are not married. I believe that if we ever marry, our relationship will lose the dynamics that we have. I have my house. He has his house. He stays at mine when he wants, I stays at his when I want. It’s a kind of loose arrangement. We go on holiday together. We love each other. But the day we marry, we would now start fighting for space.
By the time I bring all my clothes and shoes where would he keep them. This way I think it works. He respects the fact that I don’t want to get married.”
“I know a guy who advised me to marry the man I am dating right now, but most people don’t seem to get the point. I don’t want to get married. I am happy the way I am. I am proud of who I am. I don’t need a man to say I am somebody. I can be who I am without a man. I don’t need a man as a prop to survive. If I am with a man I am with him because I love him, because of who he is.”
“Not because I can’t go to an event alone, or go without a man. I can go to an event alone and enjoy myself, I will sit by myself, carry my Ipad and start checking my mails, I don’t need any props. I guess thats why I have been able to stay single.”

21 comments:

  1. Lmao at 53 I doubt that man really wants to marry you.Thats why he's ok with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marriage is still gud miss kuti..

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you get to 65 you will know the koko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunty go ask ngozi nwonsu hwfa.no time o*oke*

    ReplyDelete
  5. @oke(rodent),u r mad,madness is ur portion,u r d handiwork and created in d image of satan! U r a disgrace to d igbo race and generations yet on born! Anuofia,ekwensu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @oke(rodent),u r mad,madness is ur portion,u r d handiwork and created in d image of satan! U r a disgrace to d igbo race and generations yet on born! Anuofia,ekwensu!

    ReplyDelete
  7. who would marry her? she 150 yrs old if am not mistaking *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  8. so *oke * means rat Lolz laser fever things

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes iam rodent *oke*

    ReplyDelete
  10. well,its a personal choice


    @GALORE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Y'all stay there and typing rubbish comments EBOLA is spreading fast, another person has been infected and its now believed to be airborne , why do you think the Government went to beg TB joshua ? Cos lots of pple are infected already and its just a matter of time before they flock his church.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What do you expect from a Yoruba woman. Not new

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Fela kids have issues with marriage and commitment

    ReplyDelete
  14. I see the statement of a frustrated looser... I know she will not be happen down inside her heart being single,, she is only covering u.. Wait until older age comes,, we will know who will take care of you.. Old Fool......

    Duttyman !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321