"I can't work with anyone but Jay Z.He is No 1"-Kanye West | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 17 June 2014

"I can't work with anyone but Jay Z.He is No 1"-Kanye West

At a discussion at Cannes Lion Festival  (biggest advertising festival in the world),this morning, Kanye squashed rumours of beef with Jay Z when he said Jay Z is number one.
"Throughout my entire life because of the way my parents raised me, I was like .I have to work with the number one.I can’t work with anyone but Jay Z because that’s the number one.I can’t represent any company but Louis Vuitton because that’s the number one.
On Kim,he said.....
‘I can’t be with any girl but Kim because that’s the girl I look at her pictures the most, I get turned on the most.
When Kanye loves anyone or anything, he loves hard.. 

16 comments:

  1. Real recognise real.Jay Z is indeed number one and he should get over his obsession with Kim.Not healthy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wat is 1 sayin?,get over his wifey? Not healthy? Mtcheww smh ,if only ng men cn love dia women lyk dis twud been much beta

      Delete
    2. Senseless Sam.Thats the kind of way a real man loves.Not all these fake Nigerian men who sleep with the whole town and adore other women more than their wives

      Delete
    3. Thats his wife nigga. Mind ur biz olofofo na u e go love?

      *REALCUTEMICKY*

      Delete
    4. Love Kanye

      Delete
  2. Nice!!!

    Commiting against all odds

    Www.isyberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat a cheap publicity stunt. i hate black americans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vizzy you talk out of sense a lot. Have you eaten?

      Delete
    2. He ate fried rabbit thats y his brain is full of rust particles

      *REALCUTEMICKY*

      Delete
  4. Jay Z is a boss tho

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a man like Kanye ..Helpp

    ReplyDelete
  6. what about Dbanj..has KW dumped Dapo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are talking world number 1 you are talking dbanj aka floplee

      Delete
  7. Heyyy!!!!! Assface!!!! Dnt to dbanj lik dat ur whole family is floplee n crashlee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want a man that will lv like kanye.......he knows hw to praise his woman

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321