Eve Marries British Millionaire Maximillion Cooper(Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 15 June 2014

Eve Marries British Millionaire Maximillion Cooper(Photos)

 Eve is now a married woman.The 35 year old wed  British millionaire & Gumball 3000 motor rally CEO  Maximillion Cooper on Saturday, June 13 in Ibiza, Spain.The two have been together for 4 years and he has 4 children with an ex-wife...The 41 year old told E!
"I'm so happy to make Eve my wife,The whole experience has been amazing and we are both so happy to have tied the knot."We met on the 2010 Gumball 3000 rally so it only seemed right to have the wedding at the finish of this years rally in Ibiza, which was the final stop on this years event," he said. "We couldn't be happier to celebrate such a special day with all our family and friends."
Last year, Eve said
 But I honestly have to say I never thought I'd be with a white guy ever. But it just happened. It's amazing. I'm the first black girl he's ever been with too"



22 comments:

  1. Unusual couple but HML

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BLOG ANALYSER: yes! There is something unusual bt I don't know it. Hml to them. I like Eve

      Delete
    2. I ve always thot she is gay

      Delete
    3. I ve always thot she is gay

      Delete
    4. Didn't even know she was in a relationship

      Delete
  2. Four kids already?hmmmn black women and gold digging. So that's why she left her career for nicki Minaj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lightskinnigga15 June 2014 at 08:03

      Are u crazy?! she too is rich..she doesn't need his money

      Delete
    2. Lightskinnigga,Eve is not rich. She is just ok but can't be worth 10million dollars

      Delete
    3. Idiot,Eve's ok fortune can buy you and all your squirmish belongings mini

      Delete
  3. You know what they say, when you go black - you don't go back. My girl EVE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What ! Eve a married woman ? Yippe !!!!.
    happy married life sweetie ! I bless your marriage in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow HML to her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Hml to her....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish u happiness in ur marriage! Cos in dis world HAPPINESS is it! Cherryasspoppn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww she was crying in the 3rd pic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Eve.Decent and no scandal

    ReplyDelete
  10. She looks beautiful and I love the simplicity of the wedding

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look cool together

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm going to have a beach wedding in Lagos. So beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm happy for eve,congrats!they are not looking bad togeda,just that four kids is too much to accept like that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. nutin pas God...even once a pole dancer&striper turn rap act nw maried@35.mehn i gt ope!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Na money make her enter that marriage kai

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321