Tee Billz shares photos and beautiful message to mark daughter's 7th Birthday | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Tee Billz shares photos and beautiful message to mark daughter's 7th Birthday

The proud father and Tiwa Savage's husband shared this touching message to mark his daughter's birthday
Happy Birthday To Daddy Dearest..............Seven years ago when I held you, I looked into your eyes and my life forever changed. I held you close and all I saw was me being reborn. The greatest feeling ever was what I felt looking into your eyes, I knew you are a Treasure from above. Can't really describe the warm memories, The pride and Gratitude that came upon me that day. Kissing you for the first time, my heart got melt....I remember changing your diaper with joy, when you started crawling, your first set of teeth, the first time I saw you walking, it looked as if the nature was dancing. The First time you called me TJ my heart went GaGa! It was a pleasure to see you in school uniform walking into your class. You were my comedian that kept me laughing with so much Joy regardless of how bad business was at the time. You brought abundant blessings into my life. I love admiring you when you are sleeping.
Continue below


I was always saying my daughter is the cutest thing in the world, So beautiful. Your mum had to correct me that I couldn't use Sexy for a baby. Lol so I adapted Pretty. Now that my baby is growing and influences are strong , I hope you remember the right from the wrong. Always say your prayers, my soul will always protect you from evil. Keep your manners, morals and sense of respect but must stand tall and proud, within you feel no fear, For all you dreams and goals sit before you very near, with God's love in your heart and the world by its tail, You will always be a winner. Listen and obey your Mum. I Thank your soul to choose me as your Father. I promise I will help you reach your destination. I want you to know Life is not fair and no one knows what or where life will take one tomorrow but I want you to know I and Your Mum LOVE You Unconditionally. I thank God for giving the Best Mother for you to Us..... 'Happy Birthday My BeBe' Have a Blessed B.Day!!!
Awwww..tears.... 

23 comments:

  1. And Tiwa was shouting she doesn't have a 2nd hand husband mtcheww

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ewww, l can feel his plight.. life and destiny can be unfair to us at tyms, tht doesn't mean God's love to his children isn't real neither does it mean he is going back on his word thus "my plans for u, r of good and nt of evil to bring u to an expected end" as a mother I can't stop the tears from dropping. HBD pretty..

      Delete
    2. Ewww, l can feel his plight.. life and destiny can be unfair to us at tyms, tht doesn't mean God's love to his children isn't real neither does it mean he is going back on his word thus "my plans for u, r of good and nt of evil to bring u to an expected end" as a mother I can't stop the tears from dropping. HBD pretty..

      Delete
  2. *yawns*, indeed, u so love her dat u cudnt marry d human being that gave d precious gift abi?...n did I just hear u say ur daughter calls u TJ?...issorait #lost identity thingz#...happy birthday sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smh after all the love you dumped her mum. I see

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best thing a man can do for his kids, is to love their mum.. I do agree with tht saying but deary u ain't in their shoes and can't tel exactly wht went wrong.. ther r pp u can neva live with, no matter ow hard u try.

      Delete
    2. The best thing a man can do for his kids, is to love their mum.. I do agree with tht saying but deary u ain't in their shoes and can't tel exactly wht went wrong.. ther r pp u can neva live with, no matter ow hard u try.

      Delete
  4. Awww. Nice one. I like that u have a rapport of some sort with her mom. HBD Daddy's Dearest. U're cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mehn, i never knew he had a daughter.. Hbd gal...
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scripted. Doesn't come across as genuine to me. She ll keep her morals if you keep her away from her step mother who loves to galivant around naked. A married woman with loose morals who danced enticingly with men.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Story. She calls you TY?

    ReplyDelete
  8. U ar stupid @gloria who knw d number of abortions u av commited....wat mâkes him second hand cos he has a child b4 marriage?..u gat to b kidding me

    ReplyDelete
  9. BLOG ANALYSER: awwww! Lovely, HBD, hope she understands daddy's long letter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww(where ar mine handkiers?)Runin to go mak baby wit ma boo boo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Daughter;awww papa but why did u leave my momma if u love me as u claim?papa why?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fool if u Love her u won't make her Victim of broken home..some of us hv been in similar shoes to leave our woman but thinking of the Child is just overwhelming...here u go online tryna show us ur d best daddy wen u killed it..do u even knw if she had a loud cough in d middle of d nite..I'm sure all she will b getting for bday gift r online wishes and back when pic from Daddy..Mchew second had husband lolz

    ReplyDelete
  13. That you get pregnant for a man is not enough for him to make you his wife,your attitude is what will make the man ask for your hand in marriage.There is more to a happy marriage than just babies.@ jasmyn loving the mum is not the best thing you can do for a child biko.the best thing you can do for a child is to train him or her in the ways of the Lord and give her good education.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yawnnnnnnnnn. Helzzz

    ReplyDelete
  15. TJ was never married to his babies mama. Tiwa is his first marriage.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321