My Father Apologised to Me Before He Died-Charly Boy | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 9 May 2014

My Father Apologised to Me Before He Died-Charly Boy

Charly Boy who lost his father Justice Chukwudifu Oputa last Sunday opened up to Vanguard on their last moments together
"Don’t sympathise with me, rather you should join me in celebrating a life well lived. I am celebrating my father’s life and times. He lived a fulfilled life,so there is a great need to celebrate him. He was just trying to tell me something about two hours before he passed on.  I went to visit him in the hospital where he was on admission because for some days he wasn’t eating very well. I insisted to feed him that morning, and I pleaded that he should corporate with me. It was then he said, he wanted to apologise to me.’Apologise for what! I queried him?He replied me saying, given the nature of his sickness, and its complication, he’s sorry for everything.  But when I cautioned him, he said, since he was apologising, I wouldn’t accept it, that I would  have to get an appeal. It was like a joke between father and son. Later, I told him, I was going to take my bath upstairs. And within 2 hours  while I was away, he gave up the ghost. That was how it happened."

15 comments:

  1. He lived a successful life! RIP sir.......God bless ur soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ’Apologise for what! I queried him?He replied me saying, given the nature of his sickness, and its complication'. This brought tears.......RIP Justice Oputa...I was a lover of Oputa panel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is tearful about that. Don't turn to Emeh who cries over everything even of girls twerking she will cry

      Delete
    2. Lol some peepz sha. #funny

      Delete
    3. I bet u won't understand "wot it feels like" to take care of an educated old man,they don't stress pple but they feel they're stressing pple
      I kw hw it feels.....
      Charly boy has been taking good care of his dad and his dad felt he's stressing him(Charlyboy)
      I feed my dad attimes,I understand Charly Boys message,He derived Joy in taking care of his dad just like hw I derive Joy in taking care of my dad. Charly boy just prooved he actually took care of his dad,Thumbs-up charly, I do same and I kw wot my educated dad tells me.....I derive Joy in taking care of my dad who is a retired Medical Doctor who was based in Russia,so annon 7:12 ,I hope u now understand why his dad apologised
      Once again,rest in peace Justice Oputa

      Delete
    4. Justice Oputa is a clever man RIP

      Delete
  3. Kpele oooo, double wahala for deadi bodi and d owner for deadi bodi *in fela'z voice*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo! Father and Son. To God be the Glory. RIP Great and peaceful Iroko.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apologising for giving birth to an old gay. RIP old man you deserve rest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope u repent

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwwwww #girls be like

    ReplyDelete
  8. He apologised for bringing a gay son

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321