Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt's amazing chemistry at Maleficent Screening(Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 8 May 2014

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt's amazing chemistry at Maleficent Screening(Photos)

Angelina Jolie brought her boo Brad Pitt to the private screening of her latest movie Maleficent ..They were all over each other and looked so inlove .Hard to believe he's 50 and she 38 .They have been together since 2005 and are Hollywood's Power couple..Only rivalled by Beyonce & Jay Z..

Don't they make you wanna........SMILE
More below


13 comments:

  1. I was in the movie and i played Louie, jolie's boyfriend AND its my first movie after i graduated from Salford University In manchester

    *CUTEMICKY*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emeh,dey make me wana cry ......lol. I taught dat was wot I was about to read....dey made me smile all thru. Hmmmmmm,I'll patiently wait for my time......#hopefulandhappy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes they make me smile not cry lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. His he scared to hold that ass or what.... trust black men, he for don grab that ass long tym ago....
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nonsense...#opeloyeru olaide...Omo travelling bag seller ni balogun...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely couplesNice one..

    ~MR PETITE~says so...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beariful peeps no doubt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Their love for each other made them powerful couples and they look younger compare to their real age..*smile*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why do people say "lovely couples"??? There is only ONE couple!!! Geez!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brad luks so cute it made me smile aww

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321