23 year old woman dies after trying to save fiancee from a burning building(Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 29 April 2014

23 year old woman dies after trying to save fiancee from a burning building(Photos)

A 23 year old beautiful architect died while trying to save her fiancee from a burning flat in England.Sophie Rosser was returning from a birthday party by midnight when she noticed their flat was engulfed in flames .

She tried to raise the alarm by phoning him to get out  since she thought he was asleep.She didn't know he and his flatmate had escaped through the balcony..While climbing to the fifth floor, she passed out and as paramedics desperately tried to revive her.
Oscar Silva, 28 said
A cab dropped her off at 1.37 on Sunday morning and I was asleep. Sophie called me to say there was a fire and our flatmate and I should evacuate.'The intercom sounded but I couldn't hear who it was. The stairwell was full of smoke so we couldn't get out. We went back into the flat. I rang Sophie at 1.43 but there was no answer.I went to get the lift thinking she might have got in, but when it arrived there was nobody in it. I closed the door to the flat and went to open the balcony.I saw the fire brigade arriving and I saw paramedics doing their best to revive Sophie. When we got out I went to the hospital and I saw her twice, but she never regained consciousness
So sad..how many of you will do this for love...



Mailonline...

24 comments:

  1. If I catch myself. Am sure Truth will.


    Shyne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love killed her ! ------ The Moon !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Won't he continue his life? Maybe he was even cheating sef. Never

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Gloria why never what of if she had save him she would have be the hero right? So pls dont say never its things we do for love.

      Delete
  4. Awww! She died for love,she's going straight to heaven.May her soul rest in peace

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Gloria you sabi Life jare,won't he continue his Life.can't do this for any man! By next week d guy go get another girl mhew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True talk,i cant do it for a lady either cos she will go and meet another man.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh so painful.i can bet no nigeria girl 'll try such,all dey knws is bold 1,000 and harder baby,bt wen it coms 4 risk u re on ur own*rawbone*

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sad she had to die... may her soul RIP. I remember wen i tried sumtin like dat but gettin to the building the smoke was choking me badly i had no option but to reverse and run for my life not knwing d babe didnt sleep in her room dat 9t. mehhhhnnn smoke choking is not good oooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmafo this nigga is funny as hell

      Delete
  9. It is well o very soon d guy will get engage to another girl and marry.God have mercy on women with love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Drunk in love

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tragic! Tragic!!

    ~MR PETITE~says so...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mr Petite? Smh

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can do it to a girl who doesnt disturb me for money to do brazillian hair.I can do it for a girl who will not get angry if i take her to mamaput to eat ewagoi ati bread.most of our girls are in love with money than their bfs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh dear an angel is gone may her soul rest in peace she died for love

    ReplyDelete
  15. Chaiiiii: she is such a cutie. Can Truth or Vizzy die for love???? I know they won't cos they are naija rawest Pikins.

    #Zimama

    ReplyDelete
  16. Chaiiiii: she is such a cutie. Can Truth or Vizzy die for love???? I know they won't cos they are naija rawest Pikins.

    #Zimama

    ReplyDelete
  17. Heeya sowie dude, rip to her.

    ReplyDelete
  18. RIP beautiful, ife love na eme

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321