Meet this man turned woman who has spent over $100,000 to look like a sex doll(PHOTOS) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 21 March 2014

Meet this man turned woman who has spent over $100,000 to look like a sex doll(PHOTOS)

Plastic obsessed transsexual ,Katella Dash has has spent  $99,000, on cosmetic surgery in her quest to look like a blow up sex doll.

Katella was born male but but underwent gender reassignment surgery at the age of 23 & now wants to look 'extremely feminine.She has had seven breast augmentations,  implants in her lips, cheeks and chin - but she longs for more.
I love to look plastic - most people hate me for my extreme appearance but it fuels me to get more work done.I think I do have an obsession with plastic surgery, but being over the top and extreme feels normal to me.The look I am going for is a walking blow up sex doll - it's about as fake a person as you can b.'Right now the only thing stopping me going to a size L or M is that no surgeons in the US are willing to operate on me.I have gone abroad for surgery before so I might have to do it again.'When I was younger I felt too feminine for a boy - I was more feminine than most females.The way I would talk, the way I would move my hands, the way I spoke.I had the operation and I've never looked back. Now I want to achieve a hyper-feminine, extreme look.'The cost of all of my operations comes to about $100,000 dollars - but I have had boyfriends help pay for some procedures
Wow! Boyfriends... ....More sexy photos below







25 comments:

  1. Aru ka aru...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a piglet

    ReplyDelete
  3. What am I seen this beautiful afternoon Huh? Na person be dis? The belle na wetin dey inside? Noting wey person no go see oh. Miss Sahara over dis one 100x even thou I don't dig 'himher' too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ode,and he/she no fine sef,e be like pig

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope he didn't chop off his God-given penis too.

    shrek

    ReplyDelete
  6. trash
    ure jx sinning against God n again urself too. u dnt hv any responsible tin to do wit ur life or 4 ur family, or even 4 d poor.ure here ............

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is bizareeee

    ReplyDelete
  8. NEW YUCK!...am sure u mean more horrible pics emeh...na person pikin be dis?...#throwsup#faintz#

    ReplyDelete
  9. NEW YUCK!...am sure u mean more horrible pics emeh...na person pikin be dis?...#throwsup#faintz#

    ReplyDelete
  10. NEW YUCK!...am sure u mean more horrible pics emeh...na person pikin be dis?...#throwsup#faintz#

    ReplyDelete
  11. Na madness dey worry this madam or oga self......
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please send some more on your stomach ooo. Idiaaaat

    ReplyDelete
  13. People just don't know what to do with money.


    Looking for where to download 9ja movies and series?, CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete
  14. He should ask for a refund
    Single mom's, it's not the end of the world......find out more on omalichaspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Moni miss road oo....kai hmmm nt sexy at all trashy smelli oloshi MAN dats wat u ARE ooo. *Ovietemi*

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321