Beyonce leaves Actor/comedian Kevin Hart so star-Struck during her performance | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Beyonce leaves Actor/comedian Kevin Hart so star-Struck during her performance

Lol its not everyday you see a star acting all star-struck by another star.Well Beyonce is on her own level..she had Kevin Hart acting like a child during her tour in Los Angeles.She was perfoming when she spotted him singing her lines passionately .Obviously impressed,she walked up to him and sang along,shegave him her towel and he almost wept..lol
....its so funny..either he was acting or is really inlove with Beyonce
See th hilarious photos below







15 comments:

  1. Hehe I love this guy die

    ReplyDelete
  2. now thats called female pimping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao the last pic

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think he's acting o.... That's a genuine smile. I love beyonce sha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehehe Ke Ke and Bey Bey(Kevin and Beyonce) it was nice seeing you at the show eventhough I had to hide from paparazzi yuck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kevin is very funny shaa so I cnt say I totally believe dis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol he is a clown I swear

    Www.isyberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol i love bey and love the fact that she love her fans...guy laughing so hard funny

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! You wont believe what this big girl is doing to self in her room
    Here

    A Girl Got Drunk and Lost Herself to Wizkid’s Song
    Here

    Mother Films Daughter Naked To Help Her Find A Boyfriend
    Here

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like seriously, Kev is so funny dat one can't even tell when he's serious or joking! He may hv been playing silly as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I fink if I she speaks wiv me ...I'm gonnaa faint wiv excitement....

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321