Oreka calls 9ICE a moron & attention seeker for trying to claim twin girls her sister had for him | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 24 November 2013

Oreka calls 9ICE a moron & attention seeker for trying to claim twin girls her sister had for him

 You know shortly after the breakup with his wife Toni Payne, 9ice reportedly fathered two twin girls from a lady Victoria Godis.He denied this vehemently claiming he knew nothing about it. Last week he suddenly shared photos of his twins and even opened up to Punch on why he denied them in public before..
I did say I didn’t have twins then because I believe it was personal. If I have N1m, I think it is only my account’s officer that should know how much I have. In fact, he wouldn’t even have the right to check my account unless I ask him to do that. He couldn’t just cull up my account details and start checking how much I have. This is not a car we are talking about, these are human beings.
When they grow up, I will tell them the reason I did that. It was the same way my father gave me his own reasons. I didn’t know him until I was 22. I got to know my mother when I was 18. They gave me their reasons for doing what they did. I asked my father where he was all the time I was growing up and he told me where and how and when he was a part of my life. If my kids grow up to ask me why I did what I did, I would certainly explain to them.  I didn’t say I didn’t have kids just because I wanted to lie, No. I had my reasons. I had my life to live.
Former BeatFM OAP, Oreka would have none of it as she took to twitter to put him on blast.She is his babymama's sister.
See tweets below

The twin girls
Nice & baby mama

15 comments:

  1. Oreka please go to a stadium nd take several seats!! Now u re the attention seeker!! Why not let your sister do the ranting?? U always sounded nice on Beatfm!! What's with the name calling nd insults?? Now u look like a bitter person!! Not nice young lady!! Not nice!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shame on you 9ice 4 denying such beautiful precious gifts! I'll have them! Thank U!

      Delete
  2. Emeh what is two twin? so u mean he has four children na wa for u o pls correct your self. for more on beauty and fashion go to www.mackbeautyandfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wey u quiet dis weak Oreka,e dey shook u for mata wey nor concern u all these less privilege gals dem with their poknosing mugu chick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like serzly,if I was in Oreka's shoes,I would probably spit more hell! After reading dt interview,I just realised how much of a coward,9ce is! He fathered 2 girls just shortly after his divorce 4rm Toni Payne meaning he was having extra-marital affair after claiming Toni was d 1 dt cheated,and I'm very sure 4 Vicky 2 av said he was d father,he must have had unprotected sex with her,so y not give her dt benefit of doubt 1st and later go 4 DNA test! Instead,he publicly denied nd humiliated her, knowing fully well,how much our society frowns nd stigmatises single mothers nd der kids! Now,he has seen how cute they are,he can like to claim them! When he showed d world Zion(his son with Toni Payne) y ddnt he call that 'public awareness'! Instead of manning up 2 his mistakes and lies,hez forming strategy! Coward Oshi! Anyways,I'm tired of typing,wonder how Mr Anonymous writes his epistles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how wud a beautiful lady like ds date @9ce and allow @9ce to humiliate her?

    As far as am concern,,,@9ce ur music whateva is DEAD

    @Toni payne Head go dey catch you....U go see Badluck,,,U go tire

    Stupid Man

    @Galore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diz issue is bttw 9ce nd oreka sis, I ve a. Complain. 2 make, ysterday a guy in my compound who wz asking me out said dt he wil kill me nd rape my dead body nd he wil quietly lock my door nd ppretend as if notin happened,he said dis twice,I had 2 call d attention of evrybdy 2 hear it nd he said he waz joking , I want 2 goo 2 d police station 2 arrest him btt my neighbourrs r saying dt he was joking nd beside my houz environmeent is a quiet area..shd I report 2 d police or I shd quiet abt it coz I told evrybdy dt if anytin happens 2 me he shd b held responsible?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what are waiting for before you report....

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 9ice looks like a mice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anita( I haven't seen Mr Tony o)24 November 2013 at 13:04

    Firstly @ anon, dis is a srz ish o. No sane guy wld say dt xcept e is a razz guy. IMO, u shld lodge a complaint to d police o, let him knw u r srz. That isn't something appropriate to say to a lady.
    And for d main gist, d Oreka lady doesn't need to interfer in her sister's affair. She shd respect her sister,howbeit,younger or older. I wouldn't go arnd making public statements abt ish dt relates to ma family. She shd respect her sister and her nieces father rather than callin him insultive names. Okbye

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are the real attention seeker sis....


    ASUU Strike: INEC Offers Solution




    ReplyDelete
  12. y did he deny at first dat was wrong if i am this kids when i grow up i will also publicly deny him.nonsense.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321