Kemi Olunloyo shocked by responses after her threat to commit suicide | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 19 September 2013

Kemi Olunloyo shocked by responses after her threat to commit suicide

So,yesterday , the controversial Kemi Olunloyo wrote "FUCK president Jonathan.If he wins in 2015, I'm committing suicide "
She expected fans to say"Please we love you,don't commit suicide"  Instead they told her different ways to do it and acheive faster results.Rat poison,jump over a bridge etc lol...So she aired her annoyance and says she has closed down her FB fan page
115 Nigerians wished me SUICIDE! It was a shock that our ppl play with such a thing when I cracked a joke that I will commit suicide if Jonathan wins 2015. Not only did they not look at the bigger pic that he will win b4 I kill myself, they all had different ways for me to do it and wished it so bad.
Say no to suicide. It is not a joke.
#RIP to all we lost in the struggle.
My fan page is now closed PERMANENTLY.

19 comments:

  1. hehehe she never see anything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupid ashawo girl,badgirl wannabe!!ashewo shortime..attension seeking biatch,now if I may ask who is she she is not a celebrity yet she is allover blogs saying trash that will kill her future as a young lady,what is she telling or proving to the young ones out there who look up 2 her as a rolemodel cus me I dnt who the f*she is..stupid fowl..attension seeker ratposion,hug transformer go 2 onitsha and jump in2 river niger stupid fowl..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like seriously Kemi,NO ONE CARES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She forgets she is a woman and the future is what counts not,what u wish 4 urself cums in a time when it affects the person if I may ask who is she???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kemi, repent from your sins and accept Jesus into your life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This stupid kemi and her slacked pussy would b draging my politicians n my senators with me.. She is a foool. Please commit sucide At list my compition would b out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Lady is deluded

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wats so hilarious is d fact dat she has a fan page!! Like seriously, who knows her

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lmaoo rat poison. Did anyone suggest she slash her wrists? That's one way too

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't knw if any of you has evr been to her fb page..christ!dis woman is sumtin else,I wonda if she had any home training..she acts lik sm1 on white drugs,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahahahaha,she's a learner.even if we care nt 4pple lyk u.more options drink #magic shaving powder

    ReplyDelete
  12. serves her right.www.africaintels.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Make she drink parazone. Buh serzly ds woman shld @ least respect her children nd stay @ a place, be heard for good madam, Bianca was ur School mate according to u, she is an amdassador today,your father wasted Nigeria fund on you, cos u are a waste.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well , I used to be a fan of hers on radio back then in ibadan , she's a great personality and very intelligent too if u know her personally. She helped promote many undiscovered talents on air back then (2005)who never had a chance,and even those famous comedians now. she Studied pharmacy and left to become an OAP . Her Joke (like d rest of her ) was easily misunderstood .

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's her selling point

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fuck Jonathan? He will gladly do it! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Threatening to commit suicide on social media is not a joke!! She is the joke.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321