Amazing! Donjazzy reveals the secret behind his success | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 16 September 2013

Amazing! Donjazzy reveals the secret behind his success

Donjazzy is undoubtedly a "GIVER"..now he says he not just helps people but actually pays his Tithe..
How many people actually believe giving 10% of your earnings to a church guarantees success. I know alot of successful friends who swear it works.I also know many who feel its ridiculous to give 10% when you aren't sure if it will endup as contribution to fund a pastor's extravagant lifestyle

Agree....

11 comments:

  1. Give pastor my money to buy jet? No way. I better dash person wey no get

    ReplyDelete
  2. EndTimes.Pay tithe or go to hell.So says the Lord

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emeh I think whatever you truly believe works for you.If you do it because it works for others or don't do it because others don't, nothing will happen. Its all about following one's heart. I give when my mind tells me to

    ReplyDelete
  4. The secret of his success is yahoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ pretty U̶̲̥̅̊ Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ too envious..Enemy of progress.Ntooooooo!

      Delete
  5. Poor bitch pwetty*tongue out* go do ur own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ pretty bitch U̶̲̥̅̊ are too envious...enemy of progress! Ntoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ehen biko I no go give anybody my money @ all. was that pastor there when that yeye aboki senator wanted 2 finish me with his big sometin or when I Ran from that ritualist igbo chief house... I go chop ma money. N die alone biko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God doesnt want money u get from spreading your rotten anus

      Delete
  8. I believe in hardwork...will I succeed http://www.shoot kill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jazzy dey help these dodgy Nigerian pastors wash their congregation. God DEY

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321