"I can never marry an actor..thats not possible"-Tonto Dikeh | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 12 August 2013

"I can never marry an actor..thats not possible"-Tonto Dikeh

Are you too strong to fall in love?
I am not too strong to fall in love; I am human and I have feelings too. I don’t think there is any woman on earth that has not experienced love in one form or the other.
Is it possible for you to marry an actor?
That’s not possible; I can never be caught doing that. I can’t marry an actor.
Do you consider yourself a good role model?



I am a role model to those who see me as one; I am sure Nigerians out there see and read all these things and they laugh. I am sure there are people out there who appreciate what I do as an actress and hope to someday achieve what I have achieved as a thespian.
For how long will your career continue to thrive on controversy?



My career thrives on everything; my career thrives on all the ups and downs that I have been faced with. But most especially, the controversies have made me stronger and wiser.
What’s your take on the fact that most people believe that you are weird and wild?
I don’t care about them because they don’t care about me; everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. I live my life the way I want to. People should also remember that I am human and no one is perfect.
Culled from The Nation

17 comments:

  1. Ok Poko!Pray make the actor first propose before you start talk this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gwud mawnin EmEhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. How you wan take marry actor when weedsmokers never finish for town

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao.u don finish Poko baby.

      Delete
  4. I LOVE YOU SHEBA.YOU ARE THE BESTEST

    ReplyDelete
  5. Role model to who? Mtcheww next

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok we hear you. No just commit suicide oh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tonto, you need to get off twitter and concentrate on yourself. Let people miss u a little

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol wait make person propose first!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok. Visit www.ameriestyle.blogspot.com and see our latest hairspotlight of the day

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahahha tonto tonto na waoh, me i dont care about you tooo... http://www.omobar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. If we talk na she go wan commit suicide, whc actor wan marry u self? So u have hope of gettn married smday? Chai men don suffer, Tonto biko, did u see a wife or moda material in urself?? Pz ansa me ooo. Actor ko action ni.

    ReplyDelete
  12. U guys should leave poko baby alone,,she is allergic to insult.don't want to hear any attempted murder,hahahahahahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  13. For ur original human hair extensions n fabrics contact farbs & mees... 08062444838.. Add pin-2959497D...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sheeba baby,y we dey talk be say we no wan mk u commit 'sui' nt to talk of 'cide'.Besides person go 1st propose b4 u begin to reject

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321