Too young to wife her- Chris Brown & Rihanna breakup | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 6 May 2013

Too young to wife her- Chris Brown & Rihanna breakup


"The way I look at it is… I’m always going to love that person, but people have differences, and people have different wants and needs.”
“At the end of the day she’s a young girl. I can’t really be focused on wife-ing somebody that young… and I’m young too.”
“I just got to step forward and be a man and be the best Chris Brown I can be instead of worrying about whoever else is going to be in my side pocket."

Chris Brown confirmed the split in an interview with Kyle and Jackie O ..

See  pic of Chris Brown Partying with Karrauche on his Birthday..after the cut



8 comments:

  1. Who ČŠ̝̊̅§ fooling who????????? Soon them go kiss kiss snap snap


    Sommie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it. Now back to Karrauche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dis karrauche of a girl sef! Must u always be chris brown's soft lander??? Mtcheww

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Karrauche lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dumb Karrauche is annoying. Chris is using her sorry ass to make Rihanna jealous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol @karrauche in the background

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karrauche is jst waitin arnd d corner 4 any little space. Lol kids and drama

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321