"I have 125 pairs of sunglasses & about 200 pairs of shoes"-Jim Iyke | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 6 May 2013

"I have 125 pairs of sunglasses & about 200 pairs of shoes"-Jim Iyke


"I have about 125 pairs. My personal assistants and people who come to my house keep stealing them.  Also, I have been a collector of all kinds of stuff-shoes and sneakers. I think I own about 200 pairs; it is not something to brag about, this is a form of art for me, just like the way people collect stamps.  I like shoes and I collect them. I keep the ones my mother owned in the 60s and the ones my aunts owned in the 70s. I get shoes that are much branded and are limited edition. For me it is not just about fashion statement anymore, it is art."

Big boy Jim Iyke revealed to Punch ,when asked about his love for sunglasses

22 comments:

  1. Hope say this shiny Aba shoe hin wear for this picture no join inside the 200?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shoe you call Aba will buy your generation

      Delete
    2. u must be d cheapest human on earth for u to think dis dirty shoes can buy a whole generation.they aint even louboutins and even at dat hw much is the most expensive louboutin. wretched idiot

      Delete
    3. But seriously, how can you say a shoe will buy someone's generation? This is the same mouth you'll use to praise God on sunday isn't it? Nigerians, stop hating each other. Its a forum to post comments, have fun and laugh. Don't let such evil words rule your life

      - SSN.

      Delete
    4. Anon 20:32 Gbam! Some people are just filled with so much venom! You air your views, people abuse you, it's just pathetic! Hypocrites!

      Delete
  2. Love you Jim.Keep on soaring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep soaring to where?

      Delete
    2. hahaha lol @soaring to where...abeg him me ask am!!!Lauf wan kill me

      Delete
    3. *help me*

      Delete
  3. When your mates Tom cruise are collecting vintage cars, you are collecting old 1960 shoes.Clap for yourself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAOOOOO!U KILLED ME WITH WICKED LAUGH O DIS NITE.LOL@ TOM CRUISE.ABI?DEM LEONARDO,BEN AFFLECK ETC

      Delete
  4. Jim iyke sud pls take a sit. His so full of himself. Idiot. We Know ur type

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's my boy Jim. Muah

    ReplyDelete
  6. lool.. cool story.. sumbory biko nyem blankett.. oyi na tum oo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you big reach u dey count ur shoes and sunglasses eh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wu cares ( ˘˘̯) (˘^˘) (˘̯˘ )

    ReplyDelete
  9. abegg park well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jim pls,I want to cum n collect!wch is ur house sef 4 sunnyvale?

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321