'She loves me... I'm forgiven': Chris Brown on Rihanna | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 26 February 2013

'She loves me... I'm forgiven': Chris Brown on Rihanna



'That night was the deepest regret of my life, the biggest mistake,' But she loves me – what can I say? I’m forgiven… but, yes, I worked hard for it,'Sometimes you row, you fight, with the one you love and things get said, stuff spirals,'

Chris Brown spoke to the Mirror on assaulting Rihanna

Just wondering..why he never says I LOVE RIHANNA..looks like Riri does most of the loving..anyway ain't no body's bizness

10 comments:

  1. Chris doesnt love her.Its clear he's with her to redeem his image but the dumb girl doesnt know that

    ReplyDelete
  2. He doesn't have †̥☺ say he loves her,most people knows he does..JayZ doesn't tell beyonce he loves her but thru his lyrics and actions U̶̲̥̅̊ will know that he loves her..its Α̲̅ mans nature †̥☺ hide their feelings. ♍Ɣ man does not say he loves me but he does!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm tired of these chickens

    ReplyDelete
  4. if a man loves u,he says it .if he doesnt say it,he doesnt love u.gbam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My exact thought o.If a man loves u he always look for every opportunity to say it.

      Delete
  5. Even a child knows who loves more in this relationship.Riri.Wish her luck sha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shhhhhhhhhh,,,,, all d Ʊ. Let's wait Fø̲̣̣я̅ d outcome their Luff...

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321