I’m scared of marriage: I get lots of proposals,it is so crazy..–Ebube Nwagbo | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 23 February 2013

I’m scared of marriage: I get lots of proposals,it is so crazy..–Ebube Nwagbo

"Yes I am still single. The reason is that I am someone who has always believed in love. It is a big deal to me so if I have to do it, it has to be right. I am a strong believer of love. I get lots of proposals; it is so crazy I do not know who to give a chance to. I think it is a price I have to pay for stardom. Sometimes when anybody comes my way, I do not know who wants to be with me for the right reasons. I believe when that day comes, I will definitely figure out who that person is. It is not easy. What I should be talking about is not relationship but marriage. I want to go into marriage and be in it for ever. No one goes into marriage thinking of divorce, but it happens. We try our best. I think I am kind of scared, but I just have to give it a try whether I like it or not. It just has to happen and happen right; at the right time""\

She told Punch...

11 comments:

  1. Be deceiving yourself.Go and marry and stop sleeping with people's husbands and flaunting borrowed cars on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't mind the yeye girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if that is so my sixter,may d lord give you d muscle 2 select d right choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its amazing when some ladies cant differentiate between men asking their in hands in marriage coz they want sex. Those doesnt count as proposals.its called washing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marriage will not give u room for runs, sotherefore flying with private jets and buying flashy cars will end. But don't scatter someone's marriage when u don old oooo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many proposals my ass when all you follow are married men with beer bellies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mehn! U guys have finished this babe,that mean say una know am well...ebube sorry oh, who go marry you?

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321