'We are not together" Rihanna on dating Chris brown | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 9 November 2012

'We are not together" Rihanna on dating Chris brown

In an online live Facebook chat with Bravo's Andy Cohen  on Wednesday,the sexy singer who is rumored to be back with Chris Brown denied dating him. According to her'No. Not together.

 "She said: 'Basically [it's] the way I look at everything regarding my personal life. Even though you have to witness it, it still is mine.
This is mine at this point, and when it gets to my music, I'll give and I'll give, and I just feel like I need to keep a little bit for me that I get to decide. If I had it my way, it would be really nobody's business.'

When asked about Chris Brown,she said: 'He's dope too. He's kinda alright" 

3 comments:

  1. Hehehe he probably beat her ass in private and she can't talk.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't read any denial here eme. Except she told you privately. She was non committal .

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321