Yay!Annie Macaulay congratulates me on twitter | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 17 August 2012

Yay!Annie Macaulay congratulates me on twitter

Yay, the celebration continued for me as one of my favorites, a Annie Macaulay tweeted a congratulatory message to mark my one year anniversary as a blogger . I was so honored and humbled. 
For those who don't know, yesterday was the 1year anniversary of this blog. READ HERE, and i can't thank you(yes you)enough for supporting, reading ,visiting.I also thank all of those who commented  and sent messages via twitter,facebook BBM and my blog.God will make us bigger
I cant wait to meet her someday.Thanks Annie,you rock

4 comments:

  1. Excited for you, Emeh dear. Today is just your happy day. I don't even know how to describe my day today.
    Happy for you dIdentifier=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are really doing well and I'm addicted to your blog.please keep it up.
    That was also good of annie.it shows how nice bc from your post,you haven't met her before.go girl and don't forget sexy chick ooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. a congrats to you Emeh , am sorry its coming a bit late .my best wishes goes to you my fellow blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Laila, sexy chick and Frances.You guys rock

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321