Chris Brown Loses It Again:Over Rihanna!!! | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 21 November 2011

Chris Brown Loses It Again:Over Rihanna!!!

I guess some people just cant let go of the Chris Brown-Rihanna beating saga as a fan referred to the Rihanna beating in 2009.The Angry Chris went on to rant as follows
-Don't say s*** to anybody and everyone feels its cool to attack me. GROWN ADULTS!!!! That s*** happened three years ago.'
-'TWITTER GETS WACK REAL FAST! I LOVE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT MY MUSIC! I never said I was a LEGEND. People please grow up.
'I've never dealt with so much negativity in my life! It's to the point now that it's just ridiculous! I'M NOT A POLITICIAN! MY MUSIC DOESNT PROMOTE VIOLENCE nor will it ever! Only thing it will increase is the pregnacy rate! 
'I wake up thinking of living my life..... YOU wake up thinking of me! NOW I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE AMA's! U dont have to respect me now... but u will.'

Brown continued his rant with what appeared to be a reference to Rihanna: 'I know a lot of you wack a** (OLD) celebrities probably wanna f*** my ex, but talking s*** on me wont get you far! and to be REALLY HONEST, ya'll wonder why n**** spazzes all the time?' 
Awww..I always thought he wasn't over Rihanna...

No comments:

Post a Comment



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321