A must Read!!!! | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 1 September 2011

A must Read!!!!

Ok, after a 1 week sick leave, i am back with my blogging pen.Too bad a lot happened during my recess.Yay!! Will smith and Jada squashed their divorce rumour.hmmnn.I do believe there is no smoke without fire.But, if you guys wanted to sample our opinion on how relevant you two as a couple are in our contemporary society, I'm sure you got more than you expected(You must not divorce, whether your in love or not)That's the price you have to pay for showing the world true love exists,even though it doesn't .

Talking about true love,Mercy Johnson finally got married despite all the curses rained upon her by all current wives of princes,especially by those wives who have let themselves go(I mean, the flabby outlook., the granny pants, the dandruff infested hair, did I mention always casting out invisible demons from the house?).Well, looks like this is the era of the mistresses, and they are no longer contented with sharing your husbands,they want it all.so,with all the mercy Johnson's walking the streets,Madam;s buckle up, hit that gym and probably visit a Victoria secret store" You would thank me later.





Beyonce got pregnant finally!(rolling eyes).The funny thing is people are speculating about how ugly the child would be.Lord help her its not a female.I imagine the lips of Jay z and an ass of Beyonce(wow).If that child isn't what we are expecting,I mean ugly,Beyonce would have a lot of answering to do.

Did i just hear Oliver twist song has been banned by NBC?Well, Don Jazzy just tweeted me, like "Ah Emeh, Oliver Twist has been banned"Yes, i follow DonJazzy on twitter .Don't hate. if that's true, that's so fucked up. I know who is behind this.I mean all Dbanj did was insult Omotola (I like Omotola,coz people like am) and then show the whole world how sweet his sweet potato tastes (I like Genevieve, I think that she's so sweet) Dbanj, next time, keep that info to your self.coz a lot of people are confused as to what context you used the word "sweet"!Never mind them perverts. Well, would get to the root of the matter and update you guys ASAP.

Yay!Linda Ikeji added me to her blogging list.isn't that wonderful..I mean Linda Ikeji is my inspiration when it comes to blogging.She once featured me on her blog as "Beauty of the week". I have been visiting that Lady's blog before you all were born just kidding.Well, she is amazing , kind-hearted and we all look forward to her next story.



7 comments:

  1. You have a unique way of blogging.keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you tosin.I need all the encouragment from my readers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW,U R DEFINATLY INSPIRING CEO EMEH

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to go girl,luv all ur stuffs.K.I.U(kip it up)it gladdens my heart to see that the spirit of ur dad is transmetamophosing in u so fast.way to go girl kip the inspiration flowing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks anon 23:41...I guess he would be proud of me .smile

    ReplyDelete
  6. directed from facebook31 August 2017 at 22:50

    We need this Emeh Back. This blog post is soo interesting and you were keeping it real. I enjoyed reading through it.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321