Jeniffer Aniston Shuns Brad pitt!! | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 24 September 2011

Jeniffer Aniston Shuns Brad pitt!!

They say, when a woman is in love, everything else takes a back seat.I'm guessing this is the case  with Jennifer Aniston as she has refused to comment on the damaging statement Bradpitt made last week in an interview for Parade magazine.
"I spent the '90s trying to hide out, trying to duck the full celebrity cacophony. I started to get sick of myself sitting on a couch, holding a joint, hiding out. It started feeling pathetic. It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn't living an interesting life myself. I think that my marriage had something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn’t."

.The newly engaged Aniston,keeps globe trotting with her hot fiancĂ©e Justin Theroux , paying no attention to the world around her.Maybe she's just living by the saying"Silence is the best answer for a fool".
Way to go gurl,you deserve it.

1 comment:



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321