Give Amber Rose a Break!!!!! | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 22 September 2011

Give Amber Rose a Break!!!!!


Yea, I might have a soft spot for this lady, but I think she's gradually stepping up the ladder in a nice way.
There has been a lot of backlash regarding pictures Amber rose posted up on twitter of depraved Ghanian children.Amber Rose was invited to Ghana as the host of the Voda phone Music concert alongside Trey Songz , Dbanj, Nadia Buhari.She has apologized for her statement
"People have to understand that this is my first time in Africa. This is not my culture. I have never been here so if I said anything to hurt anyones feelings then I am reall really sorry. I saw that a lot of people on twitter said don't just show the poverty, show the rich people.But for me, the rich people aren't doing anything for the little kids and the people that are living in poverty so I don't want to go hang out with the rich people"


I wanted to see the kids in poverty. I grew up very poor. So I wanted to go see them, help them, talk to them and inspire them to let them know they could possibly be somebody great"
read more...



She has also gone around schools to speak to young girls on various issues.They have critisized her as not worthy enough to be a role model to kids.

I luv Amber Rose,she is softspoken and well mannered(despite her reputation as a hood girl made popular by virtue of dating kanye west).To those saying she's not fit to counsel young girls,who said one couldn't make other's learn from our mistakes?

No comments:

Post a Comment



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321