Get off my land: Northen Irish Farmer tells Rihanna | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Get off my land: Northen Irish Farmer tells Rihanna


For many men, having a  world-famous pop beauty undress on their doorstep would be a cause for celebration.

Rihanna had been filming the video for her latest single, We Found Love, with Scottish DJ Calvin Harris when Mr Graham spotted her stripping down to a bikini made up of red handkerchiefs


.The furious farmer, who asked  for filming to be halted, defended his actions yesterday, saying  Rihanna’s behaviour was ‘inappropriate’.
Mr Graham had agreed for one of his fields in Bangor, County Down, to be used for recording but was not aware what the production team had in mind for the star.
The father-of-four, a member the Democratic Unionist Party on North Down Borough Council, said: ‘I had never heard of Rihanna until someone called me requesting the use of my land. I knew on Monday who she was.




source..daily mail

2 comments:

  1. lol..the papa no wan get heartattack

    ReplyDelete
  2. this girl should take it easy na

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321