Paris Jackson robbed by hitchhikers in Los Angeles | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 13 January 2018

Paris Jackson robbed by hitchhikers in Los Angeles

Paris Jackson's attempt at being a good Samaritan backfired.

The daughter of the late pop icon Michael Jackson offered a group of hitchhikers in L.A. a ride across the city — but her trying to be nice only hurt her.

Jackson, 19, voiced her outrage on her Instagram story Friday, where she described the encounter that ended with her debit card missing.


"So, last night I picked up a couple of hitchhikers and one girl was pretty f--ked up," Jackson said through a deer voice-changing filter. "I mean I remember taking out a pair of my own socks and putting them on her and stopping at a f---ing fast food place to get them dinner."
She added that she wasn't trying to brag about being a good person, but rather shine light on how unfortunate the situation ended up being.

"This b---h f--ing stole my debit card dude," Jackson said. "I gave you guys a f---ing ride across L.A. and I do my very, very best to be the best Uber driver ever, even though I'm not a part of Uber and you steal my s--t, dude? What the f--k!"

She seemed to quickly get over the matter because her Instagram story continued to show her having a fun time with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321