Comedian Igos mourns his friend who died 24hours before new year | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 31 December 2017

Comedian Igos mourns his friend who died 24hours before new year

Nigerian comedian and OAP, Igos has been bereaved.

The funny man is mourning his close friend 'Ora O' who reportedly died this morning in Canada.
'Just before we enter the new year, it's so sad that I just lost a friend who is like a younger brother to me. Could still remember the last time we saw was February 28, 2017 when I visited Canada. Just this morning I got this unimaginable news about his death. My heart is heavy and I just can't stop asking God Why?! May God comfort his family, friends and loved ones. May God accept your soul OraO!

1 comment:



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321