Jennifer Lopez and beau Alex Rodriguez cover Vanity fair Magazine | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 31 October 2017

Jennifer Lopez and beau Alex Rodriguez cover Vanity fair Magazine

They are in love and not ready to hide it.

Singer J-Lo and her man Alex Rodriguez, are the coverstars for the December issue of Vanity Fair magazine.


'We are very much twins,' said the former New York Yankees baseball star, 42. 'We’re both Leos; we’re both from New York; we’re both Latino and about 20 other things.'

Lopez, 48, aded: 'A lot of people I’ve met in my life, they don’t appreciate what they’re doing and how amazing it is . . . not the greatness of the house, but the moment of sitting there with someone you love, with a family, with healthy kids.'

She continued:


She also talked about how they went in the winter of 2016 in Beverly Hills.

'I almost yelled out Alex, but I am the shyest person when it comes to things like that,' she began


'I could literally just have walked away. But I walk over and tap him on the shoulder and say Hey.

'I had just come from a promo for my show, Shades of Blue [in which she plays N.Y.P.D. detective Harlee Santos], so I’m dressed like my character, like a boy—Timberlands, jeans, curly short hair. He looks at me. I say, "It’s Jennifer." He says, "You look so beautiful."'

Dailymail


No comments:

Post a Comment



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321