Bobrisky says this is how he'll shut down Lagos on Saturday | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 7 September 2017

Bobrisky says this is how he'll shut down Lagos on Saturday

 Bobrisky has revealed he will be shutting down Lagos as he celebrates his 26th birthday with a party on Saturday.He wrote
I can't wait to shutdown Lagos on Saturday. My birthday bash will be so lit. Am rocking 40 inches India 🇮🇳 hair, 7 different mad outfit, three different makeup 💄 artist,7 different shoes 👠. After my dinner at intercontinental hotel we are moving straight to DNA club Victoria island where over 8 million aces of spade ♠️ will be going down. Bobrisky magas are coming to spray that money on me. You are all invited to d club to come enjoy urself. All white party 🎉. For those asking me for my premium account. All u need to do is after paying your 10k send me a prove of ur payment I will add u straight up. Thanks 

1 comment:



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321