I was wearing earring and a head warmer - Police finally catch murder suspect who has been at large for a while | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 31 August 2017

I was wearing earring and a head warmer - Police finally catch murder suspect who has been at large for a while

 Prince Amadi, a 27-year of murder suspect who has been at large for a while was arrested recently, by policemen in Port Harcourt. 

Amadi who has been at large since December 19, 2016, after he allegedly stabbed someone to death at Aker Base waterfront, in Rumuolumeni, was arrested on Monday, August 21, 2017, along Nkpordiagha Road. His dressing gave him away.

Upon his arrest the 27-year old admitted to have committed the heinous act, as a retaliation during a fight with some boys, who had stabbed him and his companion. Amadi said that he fled home after the incident.

He said: 
“They did not see anything with me, but because of the way I dressed. They arrested me because I was wearing an earring and head-warmer. One of the policemen said I looked suspicious and arrested me. I did not drag with them." 

1 comment:



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321