Being Fat Made Me More Money - Lepacious Bose | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 1 July 2017

Being Fat Made Me More Money - Lepacious Bose

Comedienne Lepacious Bose, is one of the few highly talented comics in the game.

Speaking with The Nation, the now very trimmed comic, revealed she actually made more money while obese than now.
”I was obese for 25 years.
I was never happy being fat and I had health challenges like my thyroids were aggravating, I was depressed, for two years I was not menstruating. I was so emotional and each time I visited the hospital, they will ask me to go and lose weight.
Though, I was making a lot of money because it was easy cracking jokes about my being fat. Now that I am slimming down, I do not make so much money anymore. Above all, my weight loss has been an incredible journey and I am proud of the progress I have made and I don’t intend to stop.
I am also proud of the fact that my weight loss is an inspiration to others. Presently, I am now a size 16. Two years ago, I was obese with a weight of 198kg.”

4 comments:

  1. I also prefer you fat. ..beautiful though

    For those in search of free Nigerian Navy aptitude test past question... Checkout this page below

    2017 Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Free Past Questions and Answers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea cos dat was her signature look

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321