Seyi Law Comes For Father Who Called Daughter Tiwaloluwa Kung Fu Panda | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 30 June 2017

Seyi Law Comes For Father Who Called Daughter Tiwaloluwa Kung Fu Panda

Comedian Seyi Law, went below the belt with a  father who thought it wise to insult his daughter Tiwalolouwa.

The funny man dealt with the man by sharing a photo of him and his kid on IG then penning words deep enough to hurt an entire generation.

He wrote:
No wonder, Yoruba people talk sey Lantern no dey see e own yansh.
Imagine @arigu12 coming on my page to call my daughter KUNG FU PANDA. I be wan abuse am until I stumbled on this picture and I decided to Thank God for my own.
Stupidity is not foolishness, but remaining in foolishness despite correction is Stupidity. @arigu12, enjoy your cheap Publicity at the detriment of your children.

2 comments:

  1. How does his own child look like? Seyi finished him with a knock out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad small child na wah

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321