Mother of boy who captured Davido's heart dies | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 30 June 2017

Mother of boy who captured Davido's heart dies

The mother of Utibe'the boy who captured heart's by singing Davido's song has died .

Davido promised to take care of Utibe's education and built a new home for them .

The man who brought their plight to lift @shamrock80s wrote

Rest in peace UTIBES MUM.. U struggled to live, u where always telling me u want to start business I told u to recover first, now I got a call u are gone so soon,  if life was to be sold I will buy some more years for u...I tried to battle with ur health,but my best wasn't good enough, Who will look after  utibe and the two younger sisters.. Who will live in the huz we are building for u... I just wish u slept in that huz even for a second.. My heart is heavy. But GOD knows best. Rip ma'am. @instablog9ja @davidoofficial

3 comments:

  1. So sad she passed on at the time her family needed her. Condolences to the family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eya, poor boy may her soul rest in peace. thank Go someone like davido knows the boy.


    Check out>>> Cool Oga boss Jokes and smile again

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321