'If everybody's crazy, you're the one that's insane."-Jay Z takes a swipe at Kanye in 4:44 | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 30 June 2017

'If everybody's crazy, you're the one that's insane."-Jay Z takes a swipe at Kanye in 4:44

Jay-Z has tken a dig at his former friend and protege, Kanye West .On the track ''Kill Jay Z' in his new album 4:44, Jay lays out just what he thinks of Kanye, also known as Ye.He rapped


"But you ain't the same, this ain't KumbaYe/But you got hurt because you did cool by Ye/You gave him 20 million without thinkin'/He gave you 20 minutes on stage, f*** was he thinkin'?/'F*** wrong with everybody?' is what you sayin'/But if everybody's crazy, you're the one that's insane."


During Kanye's infamous rant towards Jay Z,he said
"I've been sent here to give y'all my truth — even at the risk of my own life, even at the risk of my own success, my own career,"
"I've been sent here to give y'all the truth. Jay Z, call me, bruh! You still ain't call me!Jay Z, I know you got killas. Please don't send them at my head. Just call me - talk to me like a man," he added, before bringing the gig to a swift end. 

1 comment:

  1. Whatever their differences are, they should come together and resolve them.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321