I Thought Of Committing Suicide - Ubi Franklin | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 30 June 2017

I Thought Of Committing Suicide - Ubi Franklin

Triple MG Boss, Ubi Franklin, has just made it known he actually is human despite the success and fame.

Ubi, who was formally married to actress, Lilian Esoro, took to IG to recount how he almost took his own life out of depression, advising that everyone going through such, should pray to God as that's the way out.
“I was quite depressed and it became so bad that my life began to deteriorate so much that I literally couldn’t eat nor sleep and other members of my family and my close friends became really scared.”
Read full story below:




1 comment:

  1. just cos of a woman? oga repent o
    please visit my site for Cool Oga boss Jokes

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321