Rapper Andre Roxx proves he did not cut his penis by posing stark naked | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 17 February 2017

Rapper Andre Roxx proves he did not cut his penis by posing stark naked

Wu Tang clan affiliate rapper, Andre Roxx has fired back after losing his defamation lawsuit to TMZ. Andre called out TMZ and sued them for defamation by falsely reporting 3 years ago that ,he suffered a psychotic break ,castrated himself and jumped off a second story balcony when it was actually  another Wu Tang affiliate Christ Barer who did that.

On Tuesday, his lawsuit was dismissed because the statute of limitations had run out, prompting him to prove to everyone that he didn't cut off his manhood ..


“Case dismissed on a Technicality huh? OK so I guess there is no way I can maintain my dignity AND clear my name, so f**k it. Here’s what you’ve all been waiting to see.”
“Do me a favor and screen shot this post and send it to TMZ, BET, USA Today and all the other news outlets that decided to fight me for 3 years rather than simply issuing a retraction and clearing my name, and ask them why they couldn’t just operate under the principals of basic human decency and clear the name that they destroyed.”

See uncensored here 

3 comments:



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321