Teen's bathroom selfie with elderly woman melts hearts | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 31 January 2017

Teen's bathroom selfie with elderly woman melts hearts

A girl's post has gone viral after she posted selfies she took with an elderly woman in a bathroom .Mahri Smith from Ottawa posted a series of selfies with her friends and an elderly woman on Twitter.

She revealed she was in a restroom when the woman looked at her and said she missed those days when she and her friends would dress up and go out.The teen then gave her a sweet response and made her feel young again.

The 18-year-old wrote:

'This lady in the washroom, looking at me, said: "I remember when my girlfriends and I would get dressed up and go out. I miss that."So I said: "Why miss it? We're all out right now aren't we?" Short story - we have a new friend.' 
Her post has already been retweeted 73,000 times in just 48 hours with many calling it the most beautiful thing they have seen.



8 comments:

  1. Bless her soul for being friendly to granny. I bet if its Kylie Jenner she no send.This girl has a heart of gold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Ola yemi my dearest how are u boo,you are d reason am always on this blog. Am declaring 30days dry fast for u to be my wife, my heart tgrob and madam on top. Don't let haterz discouraged u.

      Delete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321