Cutie! See this childhood photo of Annie Idibia | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 31 January 2017

Cutie! See this childhood photo of Annie Idibia

Annie Idibia shared this cute photo of her as a child taken before her parents were separated. She wrote
Throw back .... Memories though, just before my parents separation,before things went bad.. the girl with me(April) was my friend ,we were both about 5/6years old,we used play together after school.. I was such a Cute lil girl right?? ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ #blackGirlMagic #Grateful2God Grace/Grass---finally GRACE. #blessed๐Ÿ™
My first daughter is definitely my replica 

5 comments:

  1. D young shall grow,her first daughter look's more beautiful dan her joor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. her first daughter is 2baba's replica. wait ooo, Annie for your mind you fine reach ur 1st daughter, lol. you fine shaa but ur daughter is more cute just like mine is prettier than I.

      Delete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321